Your privacy is very important to us. Plasticfreepromise has a few fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers.
- Personal Information. As used herein, the term “personal information” means information that specifically identifies an individual (such as a name, address, telephone number, mobile number, or e-mail address,), and information about that individual’s location or activities or demographic information when such information is directly linked to personally identifiable information. Personal information does not include “aggregate” information, which is data we collect about the use of the Site or about a group or category of products, services or users, from which individual identities or other personal information has been removed. This Policy in no way restricts or limits our collection and use of aggregate information.
- Collection. Personal information may be collected in a number of ways when you visit the Site. We may collect the personal information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you fill out a form, send us an email, make a request, complete a survey, register for certain services on the Site, or participate in certain activities on the Site, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code. Information we collect may be combined with information we obtained through other services we offer. We may collect information about your visit to the Site, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with the Site and services. We may also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every web site you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses.
- Tracking. Some Web browsers may be configured to send Do Not Track signals to websites, or users may use similar mechanisms, to indicate a users preference that certain web technologies not be used to track the users online activity. The Site does not accept or process such Do Not Track signals or similar mechanisms.
Please be aware that Plasticfreepromise may provide links to third party Web sites from the Site as a service to its users and we are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. We have no ability to control the privacy and data collection practices of such sites and the privacy policies of such sites may differ from this Policy. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand the privacy policies of such sites before providing them with any information.